Saguaro Man 2023 Tickets
Saguaro Man 2024 dates April 24 – 28th, 2024!
2024 Tickets Information (Updated 01/18/2023)
Can no longer make it? Tickets can be transferred via Tixel, a secure ticket exchange program similar to Burning Man’s. You can learn more about the Ticket Transfer process.
- Adult tickets
- Early Bird sale until Feb 16th – 300 tickets at $135
The early sales generate seed money to help the volunteer organizers purchase supplies, pay deposits on rentals, etc.
- Standard Tickets – until March 16th 400 tickets at $145
- Final Countdown Tickets – until April 22nd – 100 tickets at $155
- Early Bird sale until Feb 16th – 300 tickets at $135
- Those under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age to be with them at the gate when they check in.
- Vehicle passes are NOT needed for Saguaro Man.
- Child tickets $25. Parents/guardians of children 12 and under will need to purchase a $25 ticket under the adult’s last name (so they will be listed with the adult alphabetically, on the will call list).
- Dog tickets $25
- Dog Parents Please make sure to review the revised Saguaro Man DOG POLICY for information about dog tickets. Yes, your dog or cat also needs a ticket.
- A maximum of 2 dogs/cats per person.
- Part of the dog ticket money will go towards infrastructure for dogs, including a dog run. The location of the dog run area and structure are still in the planning stages. It will be a place for dogs to be off leash with their owner. Any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Volunteers: Yes you still need a ticket.
- After you have completed your volunteer shifts this year you will qualify for a “Returning Volunteer” priced (pre-sale) ticket at the next event.
- To learn more about this, see the AZ Burners Volunteer Policy
If you volunteered in 2023 you will receive a ticket code to your email a couple of days before volunteer tickets go on sale.
- Returning Volunteers If you do not receive an email and have volunteered in 2023, then please contact your 2023 volunteer lead and they can vouch for you. If you don’t know your volunteer lead, please contact email@example.com
- Low Income Ticket Program – is live
- Some departments have specific ticket codes for their qualified volunteers (Medical, Fire, Rangers, Artists .. contact your department lead for more info)
- Artist codes will be sent out by Art @ azburners.org after their contracts are signed
- Ranger codes will be issued by Rangers @ azburners.org, as determined by a matrix of shifts a ranger commits to work. See the Rangers page for more information and to apply.
- Medical/Fire volunteers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Questions: tickets @ azburners.org
Terms & Conditions
All tickets are at Saguaro Man Will Call (at the gate). Every person (Event leads, volunteers, rangers, medical, kids, furry friend, etc. needs to have a ticket.
As a ticket holder you agree to all the conditions on this ticket to gain entry to the property and Saguaro Man. You agree that you are willingly entering this property and event at your own risk; that you will abide by the conditions, guidelines and rules set forth to gain access and attend this event. We reserve the right to deny access to the property and Saguaro Man.
Saguaro Man is an interactive community of artists, performers, musicians and participants creating both and small large scale art on private land. This is a radically-inclusive event on private property open to Saguaro Man ticket holders only. You MUST have a ticket to participate. The nature of this event, the property, the unique interactive art, the rapidly changing weather conditions, and venomous creatures that inhabit the area may contain natural or man made hazards. These may cause serious personal injury or death. You agree to release the event producers, property owners, staff, rangers, and organizers from any liability or responsibility should you be injured, sustain property damage or die while attending this event. All participant need to sign a Release of Liability agreement releasing AZBurners, Arizona Regional Productions LLC, and Arizona Artistic Conflagrators Inc, from any and all claims from surviving family or heirs.
Photography – Always ask permission before you take a photo of someone. You agree that all images video and film making are for Personal Use Only. No commercial use of images allowed without a signed written agreement from the event organizers and the people shown in the images. Advertising or offering any items or services for sale is prohibited.
This is a Leave No Trace event. Pack it in Pack it out. Leave the land cleaner than you found it.
You agree that you are 100% responsible for your camp, your personal well being & personal property at all times. There is no water, food or fuel within 20 miles of this property. There is no power or land lines, and limited cell phone coverage on this property. You must come prepared with food, water, shelter, warm clothing and bedding and anything else you need to survive during this event.
To keep up with news, please join the “Arizona Announce” monthly email update for all AZ Burner related info
The Arizona Announce list is the official moderated announcements-only list for events of interest to local Burners. Recipients get regular updates, event listings, and Burning Man news from this list.
To subscribe, send a blank email to: email@example.com