Saguaro Man 2021 Tickets
Saguaro Man 2022 dates are May 11-15, 2022
TICKET SALES AND TICKET TRANSFERS HAVE ENDED FOR SAGUARO MAN 2022
See you in the dust!
The will-call list will be finalized this weekend and printed. Then it will be taken down to Saguaro Man in preparation for arrivals. This has been a challenging year for tickets because we are merging tickets sold in 2020, 2021, and 2022 and numerous ticket transfers over 2+ years, into one will-call list.
- Adult tickets $100
- Child tickets $5
- Dog/Llama tickets $10
Questions: tickets @ azburners.org
- Transfer a ticket –
- If you are looking to Sell or Buy, please fill out the Saguaro Man 2022 Ticket Transfer form
- If you have already identified a buyer/seller, then send email to tickets @azburners.org and include the full name, email and phone for both the buyer and seller, and we will work with you to transfer the tickets
- Pre-Sale – If you were refunded for any of your tickets, you would have been invited to re-purchase the amount of tickets you got refunded on March 1st-14th, 2022. Pre-sale information was sent to the email address associated with your ticket(s) on 02/27/2022 and has now concluded. All unused codes are now invalid.
- New 2022 Tickets – Saguaro Man 2022 tickets went on sale March 16th at Noon.
- There were 251 adult tickets on sale.
- Children (under 12) and Dog/Llama tickets will remain available. A child or furry friend needs to be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian at all times
- Participants aged 13 and older are welcome, but still need an adult ticket
- Terms and Conditions are below
- Rollover ticket(s) to Saguaro Man 2022
- ** All active tickets (that were not refunded upon request) will be rolled over to 2022
- If you wish to check how many tickets you have, please email tickets @azburners.org
- Refunds: Refunds have ended but if you are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket. See above for the Ticket Transfer form.
- More more info see the Saguaro Man Announcement shared on 02/18/22
- Transfer a ticket –
To keep up with news, please join the “Arizona Announce” monthly email update for all AZ Burner related info
The Arizona Announce list is the official moderated announcements-only list for events of interest to local Burners. Recipients get regular updates, event listings, and Burning Man news from this list.
To subscribe, send a blank email to: email@example.com
Returning Volunteers If you have not received your email invitation, contact saguaroman @ azburners.org
Artist codes will be sent out by Art @ azburners.org after their contracts are signed
Ranger codes will be issued by Rangers @ azburners.org, as determined by a matrix of shifts a ranger commits to work.
Medical/Fire volunteers, please contact saguaroman @ azburners.org
COVID-19 Related Changes
We will make it as Covid safe as possible. See Saguaro Man COVID-19 Guidelines
If anyone no longer wishes to participate, we will assist in transferring their ticket(s)
Terms and Conditions
As a ticket holder you agree to all the conditions on this ticket to gain entry to the property and Saguaro Man. You agree that you are willingly entering this property and event at your own risk; that you will abide by the conditions, guidelines and rules set forth to gain access and attend this event. We reserve the right to deny access to the property and Saguaro Man.
Saguaro Man is an interactive community of artists, performers, musicians and participants creating both and small large scale art on private land. This is a private event on private property and is not open to the general public.
Those under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age to be with them at the gate when they check in.
Parents/guardians of children 12 and under will need to purchase a free ticket under the adult’s last name (so they will be listed with the adult alphabetically, on the will call list).
Please make sure to review the revised Saguaro Man DOG POLICY for information about dog tickets.
The nature of this event, the property, the unique interactive art, the rapidly changing weather conditions, and venomous creatures that inhabit the area may contain natural or man made hazards. These may cause serious personal injury or death. You agree to release the event producers, property owners, staff, rangers, and organizers from any liability or responsibility should you be injured, sustain property damage or die while attending this event. All participant need to sign a Release of Liability agreement releasing AZBurners, Arizona Regional Productions LLC, and Arizona Artistic Conflagrators Inc, from any and all claims from surviving family or heirs.
Photography – Always ask permission before you take a photo of someone. You agree that all images video and film making are for Personal Use Only. No commercial use of images allowed without a signed written agreement from the event organizers and the people shown in the images. Advertising or offering any items or services for sale is prohibited. This is a Leave No Trace event. Pack it in Pack it out. Leave No Trace
You agree that you are 100% responsible for your camp, your personal well being & personal property at all times. There is no water, food or fuel within ___ miles of this property. There is no power or land lines, and limited cell phone coverage on this property. You must come prepared with food, water, shelter, warm clothing and bedding and anything else you need to survive during this event.
Leave No Trace. Pack it in, pack it out. Leave the land cleaner than you found it.