Saguaro Man 2023 Tickets
Saguaro Man 2023 dates are May 10-14, 2023
2023 Tickets Information (Updated 05/02/2023)
TICKETS SALES ended 04/30/2023
ticket transfers ENDED at midnight on May 7th, 2023
- All tickets are on sale from 03/03/2023 to 04/30/2023 at midnight (or until they sell out)
- If you purchased multiple tickets and are arriving together, you do NOT need to transfer tickets. You can write in names at the gate.
- If you are traveling separately, then please transfer your extra ticket(s) to the person(s) arriving on their own. Directions below:
- Ticket Transfers until May 7th, 2023 at midnight
- Click to view Directions for ticket transfers
- Adult tickets $135
- Those under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age to be with them at the gate when they check in.
- Vehicle passes are NOT needed for Saguaro Man.
- Low Income Tickets – the LIT program has ended for 2023
For those who qualify, a limited number of Low Income Tickets are available. Learn more and apply for the Low Income Ticket program.
- Child tickets $5. Parents/guardians of children 12 and under will need to purchase a $5 ticket under the adult’s last name (so they will be listed with the adult alphabetically, on the will call list).
- Dog tickets $25
- Dog Parents Please make sure to review the revised Saguaro Man DOG POLICY for information about dog tickets. Yes, your dog or cat also needs a ticket.
- Proceeds of the ticket increase will go towards infrastructure for dogs, including a dog run. The location of the dog run area and structure are still in the planning stages. It will be a place for dogs to be off leash with their owner. Any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golden Donor Ticket $2,500 – March 2nd-April 29th 2023 – You will become a patron of the region and know that you are supporting AZ Burner community events with your donation.
- This ticket will grant you a $5 Direct pre-sale for the next 5 years, for every Saguaro Man and AZ Decomp event.
- This ticket is not transferable and can be used for all Saguaro Man and AZ Decompression events through 2027 ($975 value)
- $1,575 of this ticket is a tax deductible donation to AZBurners and you will statement at tax time from our 501c3
- Baked Sale $420 – March 2nd-April 29th , 2023 – is a full-priced ticket, with the remaining money allocated as a tax deductible donation toward supporting the AZ Burner community events.
- $135 value (Saguaro Man 2023)
- $285 of this ticket is a tax deductible donation to AZBurners and you will receive statement at tax time from our 501c3
- All Volunteers: Yes you still need a ticket. After you have completed your volunteer shifts this year you will qualify for a volunteer priced (pre-sale) ticket at the next event.
If you volunteered in 2022 you will receive a ticket code to your email on 03/02/2023.
- Returning Volunteers If you do not receive an email and have volunteered in 2022, then please contact your 2022 volunteer lead and they can advocate for you. If you don’t know your volunteer lead, please contact email@example.com
- Are you a previous volunteer who is missing a Volunteer Code? Fill in this form ASAP.
- Some departments have specific ticket codes for their qualified volunteers (Medical, Fire, Rangers, Artists .. contact your department lead for more info)
- Artist codes will be sent out by Art @ azburners.org after their contracts are signed
- Ranger codes will be issued by Rangers @ azburners.org, as determined by a matrix of shifts a ranger commits to work. See the Rangers page for more information and to apply.
- Medical/Fire volunteers, please contact saguaroman @ azburners.org for more information
- Saguaro Man 2020 Ticket Holders
- Arizona Burners and the Saguaro Man event pursued multiple avenues of communication with all 2020 ticket holders in good faith prior to Saguaro Man 2022 including emailing all ticket holders, information on the ticket web page, notifications in the newsletter, announcement list, and facebook pages.
- The Window for action on any tickets held for Saguaro Man 2020 was prior to the 2022 Saguaro Man event.
- Prior to the 2022 event ticket holders could: Refund, Transfer/ Sell, or attend the 2022 Saguaro Man event.
- If a ticket holder did not take any of the above listed actions any unused 2020 tickets became null and void after Saguaro Man 2022.
Questions: tickets @ azburners.org
Terms & Conditions
All tickets are at Saguaro Man Will Call (at the gate). Every person (Event leads, volunteers, rangers, medical, kids, furry friend, etc. needs to have a ticket.
As a ticket holder you agree to all the conditions on this ticket to gain entry to the property and Saguaro Man. You agree that you are willingly entering this property and event at your own risk; that you will abide by the conditions, guidelines and rules set forth to gain access and attend this event. We reserve the right to deny access to the property and Saguaro Man.
Saguaro Man is an interactive community of artists, performers, musicians and participants creating both and small large scale art on private land. This is a radically-inclusive event on private property open to Saguaro Man ticket holders only. You MUST have a ticket to participate. The nature of this event, the property, the unique interactive art, the rapidly changing weather conditions, and venomous creatures that inhabit the area may contain natural or man made hazards. These may cause serious personal injury or death. You agree to release the event producers, property owners, staff, rangers, and organizers from any liability or responsibility should you be injured, sustain property damage or die while attending this event. All participant need to sign a Release of Liability agreement releasing AZBurners, Arizona Regional Productions LLC, and Arizona Artistic Conflagrators Inc, from any and all claims from surviving family or heirs.
Photography – Always ask permission before you take a photo of someone. You agree that all images video and film making are for Personal Use Only. No commercial use of images allowed without a signed written agreement from the event organizers and the people shown in the images. Advertising or offering any items or services for sale is prohibited.
This is a Leave No Trace event. Pack it in Pack it out. Leave the land cleaner than you found it.
You agree that you are 100% responsible for your camp, your personal well being & personal property at all times. There is no water, food or fuel within 20 miles of this property. There is no power or land lines, and limited cell phone coverage on this property. You must come prepared with food, water, shelter, warm clothing and bedding and anything else you need to survive during this event.
To keep up with news, please join the “Arizona Announce” monthly email update for all AZ Burner related info
The Arizona Announce list is the official moderated announcements-only list for events of interest to local Burners. Recipients get regular updates, event listings, and Burning Man news from this list.
To subscribe, send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org