October 2021 (tentative) | Cochise County, Arizona
Photo by Kevin Price (@TripodCam).
Saguaro Man is an annual collaborative celebration of large scale art, music, performance art, and interactive participation. This event is created by AZ Burners for AZ Burners to bring the culture of Burning Man and Black Rock City to the great state of Arizona.
Saguaro Man 2021 Dates – October 13-17, 2021.
- Per the update provided at the AZBurner Town Hall on 06/05/2021
- To many unknowns to make a decision about the event at this time. Safety 3rd does not apply 😉
- Sman Event Leads are proceeding as though the event is happening (prepping land, cutting roads, helipad, fire breaks, etc)
- New Go/No-go decision will be made during the 1st week of August
- Tickets will not be sold until after the Go/No-go decision – see Saguaro Man Tickets page for more details
- 2020 tickets are valid for the 2021 event
- If you wish to request a refund, visit the Saguaro Man Refunds page
- Questions: tickets @ azburners.org
We’re excited for you to join us! Before you head out to Saguaro Man, please familiarize yourself with the 10 Principles and Code of Conduct.
Don’t come to Saguaro Man until you read the 10 Principles. Seriously. You won’t get past gate (or survive the event) unless you know these. See the 10 Principles.
Get Saguaro Man Tickets.
Saguaro Man is sold out but tickets may be available at face value from your fellow Burners. Learn how to buy, sell, or transfer tickets.
Volunteer at Saguaro Man.
Saguaro Man runs on volunteers … but you can’t sign up for shifts without an AZ Burners profile. Here’s how to get involved!
Register Your Thing.
Suggest a name for our NEW land. Submit your event to the WWWW. Register your camp or art car. Enter the sticker design contest.
Our theme for 2021 is Dream Within a Dream. In the threshold of consciousness, is all of life an illusion, or is it what we experience as reality yet another dream we can wake from? What can our sleep dreams tell us about reality? What are your waking dreams and aspirations and how do they fit within the collective dream of the larger culture?
Yet if hope has flown awayEdgar Allan Poe
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream