AZ Burner Land – Directions
Saguaro Man 2022 is the first event that will be on this land!!
Download a printable 2 page map: Landy McLandface Map
Landy McLandface (name TBD) is approximately 1 ½ hours South-East of Tucson. The closest town is Willcox, AZ
Here’s a quick video that shows the road leading up to the property. Please leave your Ferrari at home https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f2ByUQyLC4k
NOTE: For insurance and liability reasons, the land is CLOSED to visitors, unless you are registered to volunteer at a scheduled Work Weekend, or an AZBurner event like Saguaro Man or Decom. We ask that you do not enter the property without written permission from the Land Stewards or DPW Lead.
- I-10 to Willcox
- Exit 336 (Rte 10 Bypass) – go 3 miles
- Turn Right on 186 – go 6 miles
- Turn Right on Kansas Settlement Rd – go 6 miles
- Turn Left on Arzberger Rd – go 5.2 miles
- Turn Right on Quicksilver – 0.1 miles
- Turn Left into E. Cattle Dr – 1 mile
- Turn Left into Covered Wagon Drive – 2.2 miles
- Landy McLandface will be on your left
** Important** you can not continue straight on Arzbergers, past 5.2 miles, to get to Covered Wagon, I don’t care what Google Maps says. You will hit a private facility and they will make you turn around. There is a group of gray mailboxes next to a black & yellow striped sign.
TURN RIGHT ON TO QUICK SILVER HERE.
- Turn Right on Quicksilver (dirt road) – go .2 miles, the road will curve naturally to the left and become Cattle Drive – go 1 mile
- Turn Left on Covered Wagon Road, go 2.1 miles to the Gate on the Left (approx .7 mi after you cross Indian Trail)
Note: Go slow on Covered Wagon Road as there are a couple of rough spots
Willcox, AZ to AZBurner Land
Google Maps Links
If you wish to use Google Maps, here’s a link.
NOTE: Read directions above about the Azberger Road detour
I-10 exit turn RIGHT to Maley St / Hwy 186
Google Streets View had some photos of the intersections
Hwy 186 branch RIGHT to Kansas Settlement Road
S. Kansas Settlement Road turn LEFT into Azberger Road
Azberger Road bypass to loop around to Covered Wagon
Google Maps will insist that you can take Azberger Road to Covered Wagon. This is incorrect.
You can not continue straight on Arzbergers, past 5.2 miles, to get to Covered Wagon. You will hit a private facility and they will make you turn around. There is a group of gray mailboxes next to a black & yellow striped sign. So you can detour just to the south of the private property and reach the road to our property:
Azberger Road > (R) Quicksilver > (L) E. Castle Drive > (L) Butterfield Rd, which becomes Covered Wagon