On Sunday, May 24, 2020, our very own Lars Olsen is making another trip to support NNDOH.org and the Navajo Nation that has been greatly affected by COVID-19.
Are you interested? Bring us your donations!
When: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Time: 10 a.m.–11 a.m.
Where: 1358 W Meseto Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202
If you have a donation but need to arrange drop-off on a day *other* than Sunday, May 24, please contact Kathleen Donlinger or Morgan Winburn.
The Nation’s immediate medical needs include the following:
- N95 Masks
- Non-latex gloves (nitrile) and other medical grade gloves
- Goggles/eye protection
- Surgical and isolation masks
- Thermometers (no touch scan)
- Portable pulse oximeters (handheld)
- Non-perfumed hand sanitizer (60% or more ethanol alcohol or 70% isopropanol)
- Disinfecting wipes and sprays
- Alcohol-based cleaning wipes (e.g. Sani-Cloth wipes)
- The Nation’s immediate community needs include the following:
- Disposable masks and cloth/fabric masks*
- Cleaning supplies, including disinfectant wipes and spray
- Liquid hand soap and hand sanitizer
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, and tissue)
- Non-perishable food
- Bottled water
- Baby necessities, including formula, diapers, and wipes
- Hay and feed for livestock
- Pet food
- Firewood and coal