For the most up to date version of this document, go here:
Saguaro Man 2021 Tickets
Saguaro Man 2021 is planned for October 13-17. Tickets are $100 each, with an 800 participant cap. We may increase the population if we have more volunteers. Here is the ticketing calendar:
- April 20 – Baked Sale (The “4/20” tickets)
In an effort to cover the unplanned COVID related costs (hand washing stations, daily potty cleanings, etc) the Saguaro Man team have decided to have a “Baked Sale” (A one-time fundraiser ticket). The 25 tickets available are over and above the previous number of tickets, so there is no impact on regular tickets. Unsold Baked Sale tickets will NOT be rolled over into the main sale. The face value of the ticket is still $100 and the additional $320 is a non-refundable donation towards Saguaro Man prep.
- Price: $420.00 ($100 ticket + $320 donation towards SagMan 2020 and Land development)
- Refunds/resale at $100 (donation remains a donation)
- 25 tickets
Reserve a Baked Sale Ticket (updated 04/20/2021)
- May 15 – Rollover tickets
- Current 2020 ticket holders will be allocated 2021 tickets.
- More information on rollovers will be sent out in mid May.
- June 1 – Early Bird sale
- 2020 Refunded ticket holders will be invited (via email) to an early bird sale for the same number of tickets they had in 2020 . They will have 2 weeks to exercise this option.
- Volunteers/Directed sales
(Returning volunteers, Rangers, Medical, Firefighters)
- June 15 – New Ticket Sales
- Any Early Bird/Refunded tickets not claimed during the 2 week period will become available for the main sale
Saguaro Man information in general: https://azburners.org/saguaro-man
Volunteering information: https://azburners.org/volunteering
IGNiGHT artwork is still on display at Alwun House, Through April 15th. April 16th is the day to pick up your art.
More information is available in the AZ Burner Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZBurners/permalink/3805063349529069
If you missed the opening event or you want to revisit it, check out a copy of the live stream: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ecTUwj6D6uN1mLO2ENtOAJPuulFYzXZM/view?usp=sharing
Town Hall 2021
Town hall will be in May this year. Details coming soon https://azburners.org/town-hall/
Have you volunteered for AZ Burners in the last year, but not at an event? Submit your hours here: Volunteering@AZBurners.org
The Footprint Project (https://www.facebook.com/footprintprjct) has donated solar equipment to AZ Burners.We will need solar panels and participants experienced in solar to help our events go green. Contact email@example.com if if interested.
For answers to questions or concerns, please use the contact page HERE
Or email Arizona@BurningMan.org
To report a code of conduct violation: https://azburners.org/resources/codeofconduct
The Arizona Announce list is a moderated announcements-only list for events of interest to local Burners. Recipients get regular updates, event listings, and Burning Man news from this list.
To subscribe, send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org